1.05.2012

my kindle

Given my somewhat challenging New Year's resolution, I've decided to put my Kindle to the test. Let's see how many books I can download before it literally explodes with words!


Every time I turn my kindle on, I think about the day I received it. The weekend before my birthday in June, one of my best friends and I decided to take a short weekend trip to Fort Lauderdale. My generous boyfriend, which I have yet to mention in my blog, decided to give me my birthday present the day before I left. He knew that I had been dying for a kindle ever since they came on the market. (I would watch the Amazon Kindle videos in amazement at least once a day.) Because he knew how excited I would be, he decided to record my reaction. Only, he completely threw me off when he walked out of his house...

No comments:

Post a Comment