1.02.2012

new year's resolution

Unbelievable. The holidays have come and gone and I was just putting my party hat on. 

Despite the fact that my official work week starts up again tomorrow, I've decided to allow my holiday vacation to end at exactly midnight. That gives me a little less than two hours to relax and enjoy my free time.

I'm not sure if any of you have heard of librarything.com, but it is actually an amazing website. They have a section that is dedicated for groups of people to have topics of discussions related to one of my favorite things... books! One of the groups that was created recently is called '75 Books Challenge for 2012'. Given my dwindling holiday spirit (not midnight yet!), I've decided to make this one of my New Year's resolutions...

75 Books in 2012
Number 1: East of Eden by John Steinbeck. Yes, it's over 500 pages. Haven't you heard? I'm kind of an over achiever.

Let's just pretend I started it today instead of 2 weeks ago...

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year, I've never heard of librarything.com I will have to check it out! I am reading Fatal Convictions by Sherri P. Gellar this day. I wish you the best in your adventures of 75 in 2012! Kim C ^i^

    ReplyDelete